Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Nevada Cycling blog

Welcome to the new Nevada Cycling blog! The aim of this blog is to provide a communication tool for members of the UNR Cycling Team that is easier to update than the website. The website will remain as a fixed site representing the team but as we all know updating the site can be challenging. The blog will be a place where photos can be uploaded, news can be disseminated, riders can post rides, and will serve as a place where race reports can be viewed. 
        I am still setting up the blog so it will be changing from time to time.  I plan on posting some updates  while we are at nationals so everyone can see what is going on out there. I think it is set up right now so that anyone can comment on the posts. I would like some feedback as to whether or not you all think we should open the blog up to public authoring or should we just have a few authors? Let me know what you think. Gabe seem excited about it.  

1 comment:

Alex said...

This photo was my biggest regret of not going to Parkfield. I could just see myself doing a double-chin-cheer right there next to Gabe. Aaahhh, say-la-vee ;)